Friday, January 4, 2013

January 4, 2013 - J (sort of) and me

[7:02 ; I arrive]
+7:02 ; J already in, and is eating in dept. until 7:15-ish

Today, I did slow running jobs on two different machines, so I couldnt really watch J with any kind of accuracy. I can tell you that he was gone from 1:30-2:30, with a pass-thru at 2:00. Wherever he went after 2:00, he returned with a shake or something like it. He also disappeared for a half-hour or so around 3:00-3:20-ish, but probably didnt go anywhere in his car*. I can also say that with a ratio on the order of 3:4 or better, every time that I looked over at J, he would most likely be sitting down and not working.

I, on the other hand, did 57 v-cut pieces from 5 different files, plus 20 large and 720 small fabric pieces, so bully for me.

[4:06 ; I leave, J still "working"]




* Management was saying that J needed to go home on time, and I commented that "you'd have to find him first", which got a big laugh, largest of all from management. And yet, though he apparently is aware of the lack of work (or even presence sometimes) of J, they do nothing about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment